New Student Registration
New student registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year. We are excited to welcome all our new students to Tarver!
To enroll your student:
Go to the Adams 12 Boundary Locator to determine if you live within Tarver's boundaries.
- If you live within our boundaries, complete the online registration process.
- If you do not live within our boundaries and would like your student to attend their boundary school, complete the online registration process and your application will automatically be sent to your boundary school.
- If you do not live within our boundaries, but would like your student to attend Tarver, please complete a Choice application.
You will be asked to upload the following documents during on the online registration process.
- Student's Birth Certificate - Students must be 5 on or before Oct. 1st to enter kindergarten
- Student's Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian Photo IDs
Proof Of Residence
- Acceptable documents include mortgage statements or lease agreements, utility bills, cable/internet bills, utility bills, rental or purchase agreements
- Please make sure parent/guardians' name, address, and date appear on the document
- If you are living with another family, please contact our registrar, Jill Adams, to complete additional residency paperwork. Our registrar can be reached at 720.972.5642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Adams 12 preschool students need to complete this registration process for kindergarten.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact our registrar, Jill Adams, at 720.972.5642 or email@example.com. We are here to help!