Infinite Campus Portal User Guide
Welcome to the Adams 12 Five Star Schools Parent/Student Portal. With this connection to the district, parents/guardians will be able to monitor their student’s educational progress. The portal will provide access to current information on attendance, schedule, and grades. This guide was developed to assist with creating a parent log-in and to show the basic navigation of the site. Portal Languages Portal users have the ability to display the Portal framework in one of the following languages: English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, or Traditional Chinese. Users can select which option best fits their needs. Selecting the language will redisplay the chosen screen and all other screens in that language. Only general Portal information can be translated, not student-specific data.
Accessing the Portal
1. Go to the Adams 12 Five Star Schools home page: www.adams12.org.
2. Click on ‘Infinite Campus’ icon at the bottom of the page.
3. Campus Portal ‘Sign In’ page will display.
Creating Your User Account For first-time portal access.
1. Click “Need an account?”
2. To set up your new account, the following information is required:
a. Your child’s Student Number, this is printed on their ID card, or you can contact their school to obtain that number.
b. Your email address.
3. Enter the captcha text at the bottom of the screen (letters are not case sensitive).
4. Click Sign Up!
5. Check your email and click the activation link to continue the sign up process.
6. If the information you entered cannot be confirmed a new interface will display requiring further validation.
a. If still unsuccessful a support case will be created and a Service Desk assistance will contact you within 48 hours.