What has Tarver done to ensure student safety?
In our ongoing efforts to provide the safest and secure environment for our students, please review the following:
- ALL doors will be locked at all times from the outside.
- In order to enter the building, you will need to press the button located on the north wall of our main entrance, near the handicap door opener. An office member will release the doors, allowing access to the building.
- Once entering the building, ALL visitors must check in at the office to obtain a visitor pass. Please remember to bring a government issued ID to be scanned into our Raptor system at the office.
- We ask parents and students to take extra care:
- Always use designated crosswalks and sidewalks. Use extreme caution when approaching these areas in your vehicle as children can dart into the crosswalk unexpectedly.
- Follow all traffic and parking signs around Tarver. Do not make u-turns.
- The gates to the front driveway will be closed until all buses have loaded/unloaded and departed. Please arrive early enough to park either in the church parking lot or other approved areas.