Report an Absence
To Report an Absence for Kindergarten-5th Grade Students:
- Use the "Report an Absence" form
call the attendance line at (720) 972-5658.
All absences must be reported even if the teacher has been notified of the absence.
- If you know in advance that your child will be absent for more than one day, please complete a Pre-Arranged Absence Form and email it to Stephanie.Moore@adams12.org or drop it off in the office.
- Email doctor's notes to Stephanie.Moore@adams12.org.
- Students are allowed 5 absences without documentation per semester. Without documentation or pre-approval, all other absences are considered unexcused.
To Report an Absence for a Preschool Student:
Call or email your student's teacher.
- Ducks - (720) 972-5653, Peggy.Mattingley@adams12.org
- Frogs - (720) 972-8487, Angela.Brahler@adams12.org
- Owls - (720) 972-8477, Diane.Prestwich@adams12.org